HIRE PEOPLE, NOT BIODATA
Changing the way the world hires migrant workers
We Are Caring is a startup disrupting the employment agency industry for migrant workers in Singapore. We provide a smart, trustworthy & ethical way for families to find and hire their helper.
We are proud to be the 1st employment agency in Singapore that does not charge placement fee to the helpers. We are committed to fair hiring models where helpers are not pushed into debts to get a job. We also believe that it lowers the financial burden on the employer side, and that it creates a much better employer-helper relationship from the very first day.
Ethical hiring is best for everyone.
Every day, we focus on providing the best service to both families and helpers and, leveraging technology, we are happy to contribute to uplift the employment agency industry standard in Singapore.
We Are Caring Pte Ltd is a licensed employment agency (MOM EA# 15C7788).
Nominated by the DBS-NUS challenge among the Top 120 Social Ventures to Watch for in Asia in 2016 (and among the Top 8 in Singapore).
months of activity
awesome team members
MEET OUR TEAM
Ziv Tew Yong Le
Customer Care Officer
Customer Care Manager
Customer Care Officer
You?Start a new challenge!
Marketing officer - Internship
We recently launched our online platform and we’re growing fast! Come and join us to create engaging content, develop our marketing tools and strategize how to best distribute it.
What you’ll be doing
- Strategize and execute social media sharing, weighing how to best optimize our channels.
- Write blog posts, articles, landing pages and other content to extend our reach across organic channels
- Communicate our services, brand and values in engaging and creative ways.
- Connect with customers to include testimonials and vetted actionable advice in our content
- Collaborate closely with our Customer care team to ensure that all content is aligned with our goals and values.
- Some of the role will be as a service provider, fulfilling the copy needs of the company, but much of it will be proactively pursuing your own agenda and KPIs (largely up to you).
- Hands-on experience in content marketing
- Social media and content distribution expertise
- Project management experience
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Excited to join a multi-cultural environment
- 5 days a week – Sunday is a working day
- Must include a portfolio or writing samples with CV
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org