We Are Caring is a purpose-driven startup supported by the DBS Foundation on a mission to create fair job opportunities to migrant workers all around the world. We are the leading ethical recruitment company of migrant workers in Singapore, already helped thousands of domestic workers to get a job for free (no salary deduction, no placement fee)
Set up by a team of passionate entrepreneurs, we are based at The Hive Carpenter, a vibrant and beautiful co-working space in the CBD.
- Guide clients through the hiring journey, advise them on their legal rights and obligations (work permit applications, employment contracts, insurance policies) in compliance with Employment Act and MOM regulations
- Cooperating with the team to ensure a smooth process, liaising with the Ministry of Manpower and other third-party organization
- Supporting families along the period of employment to ensure the well-being of both parties in a professional manner
- Being as a point a liaison between the client, the helper and the company to ensure a professional service
- Being pro-active in suggesting and implementing processes improvements
Why this internship will help you kickstart your career
- We fully pay the cost of the Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI), which opens the doors of the HR industry in Singapore
- We are a social impact startup using the latest digital technologies applied to human resources
- You will work as part of a multi-cultural team
- You will make a social impact and discover the startup life
- We are growing fast so permanent position opportunities are available after you complete your internship
- Potential career evolution: Business development manager, Customer care officer and manager, human resource strategy / development, overseas expansion, Administrative Manager etc.